Friday, February 21, 2014

The one about the busy week....

It has been a busy...busy...busy last week!

We have been Valentines, running to school activities, spending time with family, working and trying to find some free time in between just to breathe. The strange thing is this is not even our "Busy Birthday" season yet!!!

Valentines Day was amazing as usual! 


(Yes those are bundt cakes) 😃

Then last weekend we volunteered at our churches Angel Auction. We were the "runners" meaning we were responsible from going from room to room to close the auctions and then has to sort and run the winnings to the designated winner's spot in the church. It was five ours of go go go but was so much fun. The decor was so lovely and the theme was "The Roaring 20s!" It was so cute. 


Rolf and I decided next year we're going as guests so we can take part in all of the fun!

On Sunday Em and I went with her Tio John and cousin Emelie to the Kids Explore. The girls had a great time! Here's a super cute picture of them from the day!


Then we had Jason's Pop Concert at Skutt to wrap up the night. Is it weird that I think of Vivacé whenever I hear Maroon 5?! It's hilarious that I can actually remember their choreography and that's the first thing that comes to mind. Oh and they placed in the Show Choir Semifinals! Such a great group of talented kids. 

I also did some cooking....


Shrimp for Cajun Shrimp fettuccini - So good!


Chiles Rellenos Casserole


White Chicken Chilli w/ Crusty Bread

And discovered this...


I've also been preparing for my new role at work. Excited for new opportunities to grow and learn. Working with my group of leaders to transition from me and into a new group overseeing the leadership team that handles our new teammates. Working to drive engagement, effectiveness and eNPS is sometime I am so excited to do. I love what I do and mostly all of the people I work with are simply amazing! Truly counting my blessings in life. 

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment