Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby It's Cold Outside

Last weekend was a blast. Rolf planned my whole birthday weekend - He did a "love bird" theme and organized such an amazing weekend I will never forget. 

Here are a few pics. 

Spoilers: We went to dinner, Corky Canvas, The Holland Center for "Behind the Mask" and Gloss Day Spa. 

Birthday Breakfast - I LOVE CRISPY BACON!!! πŸ˜ƒ


Dinner @ The Green Gateau - such a quaint little romantic restaurant 


We tried Lavosh!!


The Corky Canvas (Wine 🍷and Art 🎨) - they even gave me a CROWN!πŸ‘‘ 


My delicious custom pink champagne cake!


Then massages and chocolate oil full body treatment. Fun fact when we picked up Em she said the car smelled delicious like tootsie rolls. 

The next day the snow officially arrived and it is so cold. I made some yummy veg rotini with sausage, ground beef and fresh Parmesan with some garlic cheese bread to warm us up!


Then the kiddies had the day off of school "snow day" and Em made very cute "snow sculptures."


She was so happy to show me after work. Such a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment